CIF Digicon 2020
The end of construction as we know it… Digital disruption in Irish building
JUNE 13TH, CROKE PARK, DUBLIN
Virtual sessions, panels and roundtables will focus on how key stakeholders can better collaborate to create a more profitable, sustainable and efficient industry via digital technology in the near future. The summit will delve into the latest technologies and digitization of processes within the construction industry and it will provide deeper insights into key issues, such as project management, new models for delivery, VDC Technology, big data in construction and the road towards BIM 3 in virtual construction.
The summit will offer an excellent opportunity to learn more about recent technology advances and to hear about challenges faced in complex construction projects from industry-leading inspirational speakers based both in Ireland and abroad.
The CIF’s Digital Construction Summit 2020 will bring together a virtual gathering of developers, planners, architects, engineers, contractors, material and solution providers, and other key stakeholders pivotal in the construction supply chain to explore best strategies and solutions to embrace digital transformation for a more productive and profitable future…
- The impact of COVID-19 on the industry
- Unleashing the true potential of digitisation to boost productivity
- New models of construction and real estate and real proptech
- Embracing automation in construction
- Which technologies will change how the industry works?
- Will technology introduce new stakeholders?
- What needs to happen to take BIM to the next level?
- Public sector contracts
- No pain, no gain: why cultural transformation is key to achieve real change
- Case studies
- What does the future hold for our construction workforce?
- Construction management
- IT professionals
- Infrastructure project leaders
- Plant managers
- BIM Managers
- Digital construction professionals.
Futurist and CEO, The Rhomberg Group and CEO, Cree
Managing Director, Digital Built Consultants Ltd
Danielle Dy Buncio
Co-Founder and CEO, VIATechnik
Secretary General, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
Innovation Director, Mace
Vice President for Data Centre Engineering, Google
Founder and Managing Director, Future Analytics Consulting Ltd
Digital Lead Director, Aecom
A percentage of all ticket sales will be donated to the Dublin Simon Community Frontline initiative, which is being run in partnership with the CIF
CIF Member Earlybird Ticket:
€65 + VAT
Non-Member Earlybird Ticket:
€85 + VAT
2020 Sponsors and Supporters