CIF Digicon 2020
The end of construction as we know it… Digital disruption in Irish building JUNE 13TH, CROKE PARK, DUBLIN
- The impact of COVID-19 on the industry
- Unleashing the true potential of digitisation to boost productivity
- New models of construction and real estate and real proptech
- Embracing automation in construction
- Which technologies will change how the industry works?
- Will technology introduce new stakeholders?
- What needs to happen to take BIM to the next level?
- Public sector contracts
- No pain, no gain: why cultural transformation is key to achieve real change
- Case studies
- What does the future hold for our construction workforce?
- Construction management
- IT professionals
- Infrastructure project leaders
- Plant managers
- BIM Managers
- Digital construction professionals.
Futurist and CEO, The Rhomberg Group and CEO, Cree
Managing Director, Digital Built Consultants Ltd
Danielle Dy Buncio
Co-Founder and CEO, VIATechnik
Secretary General, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
Innovation Director, Mace
Vice President for Data Centre Engineering, Google
Founder and Managing Director, Future Analytics Consulting Ltd
Digital Lead Director, Aecom
CIF Member Earlybird Ticket:
€65 + VAT
Non-Member Earlybird Ticket:
€85 + VAT